Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.592 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,050 Birr (R$ 11,385) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)