Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41918 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,329 Birr (₨131,994) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)