Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 206 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)