Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.803 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,897 Birr (€2,229) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)