Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.103 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,256 Birr (€2,002) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)