Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.723 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,658 Birr (€3,205) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 2 hours ago)