Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.370 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,463 Birr (€3,049) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)