Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.091 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 74,488 Birr (€2,855) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)