Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.828 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,235 Birr (NZ$6,669) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)