Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.645 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,826 Birr (NZ$6,711) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)