Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.325 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,775 Birr (元15,872) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (34 minutes ago)