Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.248 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,204 Birr (元19,823) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (42 minutes ago)