Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 705 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.403 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 137,215 Birr (€4,108) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)