Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,499 Birr (元16,187) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)