Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.263 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 92,117 Birr (元21,608) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)