Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.289 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,107 Birr (元19,795) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)