Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.079 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,194 Birr (元20,886) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)