Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 639 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.293 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,092 Birr (元21,221) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)