Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.677 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,509 Birr (€3,830) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (29 minutes ago)