Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.614 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,851 Birr (€3,625) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)