Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.280 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,559 Birr (元16,632) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)