Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.088 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 135,857 Birr (€4,234) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)