Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.089 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 48% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,614 Birr (€5,754) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)