Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32156 ETB / MZN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,357 Birr (190,813 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)