Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.303 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,379 Birr (4,698 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)