Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.762 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,981 Birr (5,768 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)