Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.545 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,847 Birr (6,271 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)