Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.733 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,537 Birr (4,873 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)