Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,667 Birr (134,864 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (39 minutes ago)