Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.868 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,301 Birr (93,617 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)