Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01939 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,361 Birr (4,298,579 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (43 minutes ago)