Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01993 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,938 Birr (3,559,496 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)