Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02305 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,467 Birr (3,621,153 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)