Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25562 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,011 Birr (¥387,344) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)