Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32932 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,330 Birr (₨222,669) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)