Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24532 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 147,737 Birr (¥602,223) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)