Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21243 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 137,640 Birr (¥647,933) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)