Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20810 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,409 Birr (¥588,212) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (32 minutes ago)