Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20577 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,670 Birr (¥455,223) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$16,500 (about 1 hour ago)