Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23963 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 153,739 Birr (¥641,565) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)