Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40652 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,929 Birr (₨169,558) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)