Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21263 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,052 Birr (¥583,403) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)