Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19977 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,514 Birr (¥568,215) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)