Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19619 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,587 Birr (¥584,050) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)