Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25266 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,155 Birr (¥499,315) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)