Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25616 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 129,608 Birr (¥505,958) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (34 minutes ago)