Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20451 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,245 Birr (¥578,176) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)