Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24554 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,569 Birr (¥523,617) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)