Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21116 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,200 Birr (¥356,119) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (23 minutes ago)