Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25685 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,612 Birr (¥446,220) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)