Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44828 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,715 Birr (Php110,901) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)