Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.973 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 101,169 Birr (34,029 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)