Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.273 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,523 Birr (26,630 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)