Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35887 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,368 Birr (₨129,208) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (26 minutes ago)