Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36259 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,498 Birr (₨191,671) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)