Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37653 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,285 Birr (руб 168,073) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)