Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 26,894 Birr (32,113₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (30 minutes ago)