Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 30,007 Birr (35,933₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)