Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01215 ETB / TZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,699 Birr (6,311,164 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)