Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42016 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,068 Birr (₨150,106) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)