Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35009 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,479 Birr (₨164,183) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (30 minutes ago)