Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41070 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,007 Birr (₨187,505) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)