Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.095 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 60,920 Birr ($2,638) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)