Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.230 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,722 Birr ($3,038) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)