Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.221 ETB / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 875 prices entered by 154 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)