Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.713 ETB / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 160 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (43 minutes ago)