Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 644 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.171 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,932 Birr (€3,043) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)