Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.370 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 71,358 Birr (€2,607) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)