Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.357 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,092 Birr (€3,330) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)