Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.091 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,831 Birr (€3,826) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (25 minutes ago)