Cost of living comparison between Muar, Malaysia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.281 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,700 Birr (RM13,956) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)