Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.035 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,181 Birr (RM11,158) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)