Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.310 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 227,846 Birr ($8,343) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (30 minutes ago)