Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 202,148 Birr ($7,432) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)