Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28653 ETB / BDT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 49% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,709 Birr (Taka 145,565) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)