Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28308 ETB / BDT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,142 Birr (Taka 159,470) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)