Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01994 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 77,711 Birr (3,897,523 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)