Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.130 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,266 Birr (5,216KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)