Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04861 ETB / KMF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 93,061 Birr (1,914,263 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)