Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04883 ETB / KMF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,560 Birr (1,752,318 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)