Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06377 ETB / KMF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,721 Birr (1,767,613 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)