Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06803 ETB / KMF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,790 Birr (1,202,190 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Erdenet costs 3,675 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)