Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04929 ETB / KMF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,239 Birr (1,688,628 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)