Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06620 ETB / KMF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,171 Birr (1,573,482 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)