Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.010 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,539 Birr (2,761 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)