Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.610 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,851 Birr (3,443 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)