Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.257 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,713 Birr (2,997 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)