Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.160 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,081 Birr (3,243 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)