Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 112,138 Birr (4,123 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)