Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,804 Birr (Mex$ 44,971) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)