Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,122 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.831 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,095 Birr (C$6,244) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)