Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.468 ETB / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,674 prices entered by 521 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)