Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.886 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,814 Birr (€4,978) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)