Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.677 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 38% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,515 Birr (€4,560) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)