Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.833 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,435 Birr (€4,382) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)