Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.911 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,969 Birr (€3,343) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)