Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 701 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.701 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 161,682 Birr (€4,798) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)