Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 641 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.005 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 75% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 143,757 Birr (€4,492) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)