Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 ETB / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,014 prices entered by 205 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)