Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.788 ETB / UYU
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,634 Birr ($U118,795) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)