Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.243 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,263 Birr ($b21,664) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)