Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.966 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,404 Birr ($b19,516) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (44 minutes ago)