Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00791 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,292 Birr (COL$6,861,782) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (34 minutes ago)