Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00953 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,788 Birr (COL$8,893,263) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)