Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,227 Birr (COL$9,144,616) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)